Saturday, January 12, 2013

A little apple wine?

Bear Creek Winery in Homer has just announced another use for Alaskan Apples! 

*****WINE RELEASE*****

The Alaskan Apple wine is now for sale exclusively at the winery!!

Made from various kinds of apples grown right here on the Kenai Pennisula and boasts a clean, crisp semi-dry flavor!!!

This is a limited edition and supplies may not last long...


You can find Bear Creek Wines at 3 Bears Alaska, Big Lake Liquor, Moonshine Shop and other fantastic locations.  Find Bear Creek Winery on Facebook or at www.bearcreekwinery.com

Keep growing those apples!

P.S.***  I was able to score a bottle of the Green Apple Wine at Big Lake Liquor and it is marvelous!  Smooth, crisp, and sweet without being syrupy and with just a hint of spice!  I am not a wine critic by any means but I love a good Zinfandel and this Green Apple wine just might compete as  one of my favorites!  I might have to sample it again first!  If you try it let me know what you think!  Happy Apples!

No comments:

Post a Comment