Sunday, February 3, 2019

Super Bowl (Snow) Day? Also known as Super Craft Bowl Sunday Llll!!!

It is Super Bowl Sunday Llll!  At most houses that means Football, but here at Wicked Raven Farm that means Super Crafting Sunday especially since I'n not really a football fan and..... 

THIS is what is happening outside!

We have got about 6" of snow overnight, and the wind is blowing so there will be drifting as well!  I love a good winter storm!

SO THIS is happening inside!  (Yes Hubby will watch the game and the commercials - OK I might watch some of the commercials!  They are always so funny!)

The green and purple is part of a new design I am working on as I write!  Stay tuned for an upcoming post showing some of my patterns - I actually sold a copy in December!  So exciting!  You can sneak a peek at my ETSY store here!  


And you may recognize these blocks as my "Next 15 Minutes" blocks, or at least part of them!  It's coming together nicely!  Its a quick way to make a quilt and use up a ton of your scraps!  

I hope you have something you enjoy today - even if it IS football!

Keep warm, stay crafty, and enjoy the day!



No comments:

Post a Comment