Thursday, May 16, 2019

You Got This!!! A day before Mothers Day affirmation!

This past weekend I went and visited with Riley (Reed was off fishing for the day- not on Mothers Day).  When I came into their apartment I didn't really notice the little plaque hanging above the entry door.  I'm a short girl and I was busy taking off my shoes to not get dirt in the house!  Riley was glad Reedo was gone so she could get the house clean and have it stay that way!  You girls can all relate - I know!



We visited for a bit and took the dogs for a walk and looked at where and how a clothesline might fit (a woman after my own heart), and where some garden areas might go (again- a woman after my own heart).  Once the dogs were worn out, and it was time for me to go I headed back out towards the door and saw this little plaque hanging above the door.

It is clear glass so you have to let the light shine through at the right angle to be able to see it.


It says simply "You Got This!"

I asked Riley about it and she said she got it from a friend of hers and hung it there because that way, the first thing they see on the way out the door is "You Got This!"  Whatever "This" might be - the day, the job, this minute, this crap - whatever is happening - "You Got This"!

A great way to start any day, and just what I needed to hear and see on the day before Mothers Day - A hard day for me always - but "We got this!"

Blessed be!

No comments:

Post a Comment