Tuesday, August 19, 2014

To Dyson for - even on a holiday!

I haven’t done too many product reviews, but this is one that is such a life saver for moms, dads, grammas, gardeners, and pretty much anyone who doesn’t live in a bubble!  We all make dirt, the dog sheds on the floor, dust comes in, boots don’t get taken off, etc.  This little Dyson hand held vacuum has been such a godsend for me.  Received from my mother in law for Christmas one year, my sister in law and I each got one.  You know how everyone says “don’t buy a woman an appliance for (insert holiday here)” – you can ignore them on this one product.  She should love it.  She might have to use it once or twice, but after the flour spills out of the canister one time and she doesn’t have to haul out a big vacuum, or sweep for half an hour to clean it up, she will appreciate this cordless wonder.


It has three attachments, and it also has a long extension so you can get the cobwebs out of the high corners or suck up the rabid mosquitos that got in while the door was open. (yes - my husband DOES do that).  It has a simple recharger (plug into the car or the house), and it is lightweight enough that the smallest of mess makers can clean up after themselvs!


I even loaned it to the washer repairman today (yes - I finally have a working washer after 2 months!  Thank you Darren from Denali Appliance) and he asked me how I liked it so I had to crow a little about it while we sucked up some of the dust bunnies (actually dust clydesdales would be a better  description) from behind the washer and dryer.

Im not saying it’s the ideal Valentines gift – don’t go there guys – but it is a fantastic gift and a fantastic CORDLESS product that makes my fast life a lot easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment