Friday, July 3, 2015

What about that bathroom cleaner!!!!

I am not a big fan of bathroom cleaners!  I'm a fan of a clean bathroom but I hate the cleaners themselves.  The smell of the cleaners makes me gag most of the time - of course so does the smell of a nasty dirty bathroom!  Yikes!  So far my best option has been Mrs Meyers Clean Day Lavender scent - it doesn't make me gag but it almost ruins lavender for me!  It does seem to clean well though also which also is very important to me!

So where am I going with all this?  I had some time to sit and read today (What?????)  Yes I did and I was reading my Mother Earth Living magazine and came across this page with these tips on it:

I was especially intrigued by #5 - so today I tried it!  It doesn't say how much to use so I used about a tablespoon for each bowl!  It was amazing!  It really worked!  Clean sparkly bowls - at least the part that had water in it!  The part that didn't I will have to spray the peroxide on and get it sparkly too!  And no weird smells!  No gagging!  I never thought I would say that my toilets were sparkly.  Once again  - I am not posting pictures of my toilet - just not going there!  And once again - you're welcome! 

I haven't tried any of the other suggestions but I have peroxide on the grocery list because I will be definitely doing the underarm treatment too!  Ill let you know how that goes.

For the full article see Mother Earth Living.com  "13 uses for Hydrogen Peroxide"

No comments:

Post a Comment