Tuesday, October 10, 2017

A little Halloween Fun!

Halloween is my favorite time of year - I know its not a "regular" holiday but here at Wicked Raven it is a holiday!  We have so much fun and so many fun memories from Halloween - with everyone in the family!  Even my mother in law gets INTO it.  She has been making Halloween Ghosts for as long as I have known her and it is always fun to make them and then see how many she gets to give away that year.  I think the record was 104. They are fun and easy to make and fun to give away!


All you need is a couple of bags of Tootsie Pops or Blow Pops, a box of tissues, a sharpie marker and some colored yarn or ribbon - I like to use fall colors.


Draw a face on the tissue - sometimes I do this after I have the tissue on the blow pop - works either way.  Draw spooky, silly or smiley faces - they are all fun!


Drape the tissue over the Blow Pop....


Gather it at the base of the pop (the neck of the ghost) and tie it up with your ribbon or yarn.  Just make a simple knot or you can make a bow of some type too if you want to be fancier!


Enjoy handing them out to the kids (or grownups) in your neighborhood!  Trick or treat-ers love them and since they are still individually wrapped they arent too scary for the parents either!

Have a Wicked Happy Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment