Sunday, April 21, 2024

Ive Been Mugged! In a great way!!!!!

There is a new trend in appreciating coworkers and others who are special in our lives right now - MUG THEM!!!  Sounds horrible I know but it really is a good thing in this case and maybe - might just maybe be life changing - maybe - dare I say it -  even world changing!  

I came to work the other day to this on the door...... an "I've been Mugged" sign!

And to this on my desk...my new drinking "Mug" that says "Never forget the difference you have made!"  I need the mug and the reminder every day as I sometimes struggle (as I have wrtiien about before) to see the purpose for my being here on the planet.  I also need to drink more water during the day!  Double win!

There was also the directions for how to continue the "Mugging" as sort of a pay it forward system - if you are "Mugged" this way you get to "Mug" someone else too!

So much fun and so uplifting to the giver and the getter!

But my favorite part was this, a little note that said - "Check the Culinary fridge for a Saturday morning treat" and this lovely Butterscotch Bubble Bread" ready to go in the oven for a delicious Saturday breakfast with my coffee!

In its own brand new bundt style pan and with all the fixins and directions for baking!

Easy to read and follow for perfect success!

Baked to perfection and ready to flip!

Now we just have to wait a minute for it to release from the pan......
And viola!  Beautiful Butterscotch Bubble Bread Mugging to make my Saturday!

I mugged a couple of people at work with funny mugs, some fresh sourdough bread, and a jar of Honeyberry Jam - easy peasy and it doesnt have to be expensive - just from the heart!

May you be blessed with good friends who Mug you in a good way when you most need it and with the wisdom to know the good you have done, and to spread it around!


No comments:

Post a Comment